Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...Christmas?



It's nearly March and I haven't put away my Christmas decorations. The tree finally came down a week or so before Mardi Gras but then I needed to get tissue to wrap some of the fragile ornaments. Took me a week or two to get around to picking some up. As you can see, I now have the tissue but am not moving quickly on getting that wrapping done. And now, thanks to blogging, I have another outlet for procrastination! Maybe by Easter. Don't hold your breath.

1 comment:

  1. ML, you are awesome! I would never describe you as disorganized. You are a great mom and your kids will remember spending time with you and will not rat you out as the mom who left Christmas decorations out a while. I'm sure they don't care if they ever get put away.

    ReplyDelete